Sometimes seniors need a little extra care or assistance to help them live safely on their own, and we understand that. Rockport Assisted Living offers personal care services, such as help with bathing and dressing, transportation to and from meals and activities, medication management, and short-term physical and/or occupational therapy. Our personalized care service is designed to help our residents maintain their health and dignity so they can live as independently as possible.
• Private apartments with private bathrooms
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in our beautiful, spacious dining room
• 4 well-being check-ins daily
• Weekly housekeeping
• Weekly laundry and/or linen service
• Wellness programs
• Blood pressure clinics
• Nursing staff 7 days a week
• Caring staff 24 hours a day
• Scheduled transportation for shopping and excursions (concierge driving
available for a small fee)
• Handicap accessible apartments and bathrooms
• Daily activities and weekly excursions
• All utilities included except phone and cable
• Beauty salon/barber shop on-site
• Chapel and faith service
• Beautiful enclosed courtyard with walking path and garden (handicap
1x per day--$128 a month
Blood sugar monitoring/insulin $154
2x per day--$256 a month
Blood sugar monitoring/insulin $308
3x per day--$369 a month
Blood sugar monitoring/insulin $461
4x per day--$451 a month
Blood sugar monitoring/insulin $610
1 x per week--$82 a month
Activities of Daily Living
(Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, hair care and nail care)
1x per day--$308 a month
Includes weekly bath
2x per day--$616 a month
(Includes bi-weekly baths)
3x per evening--$150 a month
(10 p.m. - 6 a.m.)
$154 a month
*add-on services can be customized to fit your personal needs.
Rockport also offers Respite Care and Short-Term Lengths of Stay, perfect for hospital transitioning or family vacations. Our fully furnished suites are warm and inviting, ready to make you feel at home until you can return to yours or you are ready to move into a permanent suite at Rockport. Furnished apartments are also available for folks wanting to experience our community before making a commitment.
"I love having someone at the front desk to answer my questions and assist me"
"We saw so many people laughing and talking when we toured Rockport. I couldn't wait to bring my Mom back for a tour!"
"I love making the residents smile because they do the same for me."
"I am so happy that my family had
me come here to live. I'm really happy with the food, the fun and of course
the people who also live here
and work here!"
"The food is great and I'm really beginning to call Rockport my home"
20375 Center Ridge Road
Rocky River, OH 44116